An old town buried deep in the Eastern March. A small unproven force was deployed by the high command to investigate issues with the supply chain.
The largest settlement bordering the eastern march, with a population of around 1000 adults.
The town consist of a moderate sized fort surrounded by a 20 ft log palisade that serves as the keep for the town. the larger portion of the town is surrounded by a lower 10 ft palisade that has several watchtowers facing the woods and road to alert the towns people of danger. Outside of the walls are various craftspeople and their workshops (distances from town varying based on odors produced by their industries).
The townspeople and folk from the surrounding countryside have gathered to witness the execution of numerous unsavory people.